Easy add site-wide and/or article specific custom code before the
</body> by hooking to
<head> (like site verification code, custom styles, webfont link, etc), or just before
</body> (like pixel tracking, analytics code, heatmap code, etc), but you are not programmer. Then you can use Head & Footer Code to do that!
Simply go to Tools → Head & Footer Code in your website admin dashboard, and insert custom code to HEAD or FOOTER section (depending what you have to do).
If you have to insert some custom code specific for individual article (post, page, custom post type), then you can use Article specific metabox while you editing post/page/custom post type. There you can also set should that specific code be appended to site-wide code defined on Tools → Head & Footer Code, or should be overwritten.
- Set site-wide custom content for head page section (before the
- Set site-wide custom content for footer page section (before the
- Set article specific custom code for head page section (before the
- Set article specific custom content for footer page section (before the
- Choose priority of printed custom code to head/footer sections (lower number mean far from
</body>, higher number means closer to
- Choose which post types will have enabled article specific head/footer fields
- Choose should article specific head/footer code be appended to site-wide code, or will replace site-wide code
- Site-wide section located under Tools → Head & Footer Code
If you have enabled
wp-config.php, you’ll see site-wide and article specific entries in page source code wrapped to comments.
General settings, including HEAD, FOOTER global code and priority, have been saved to WordPress option auhfc_settings. Each post/page/custom post type specific HEAD and FOOTER code have been saved to post meta _auhfc. On plugin uninstall these data is also deleted from database.
Head & Footer Code in Media
- Get More Sales and Conversions With The Facebook Retargeting Pixel by Andrew Hubbard
If you need support for this plugin, please open topic on community forum.
And we appreciate your support
Spread voice about Head & Footer Code on social networks, rate and review on WordPress.org, feedback in comments below or